This post was sponsored by Sam’s Club®, however, the text and opinions are all my own.
Being a new mom is such an exciting experience but can also be stressful at times. As many parenting books you read or moms you talk to before you have your baby, you really don’t know what motherhood is like until you can you experience it for yourself. Whether you are nearing the end of your pregnancy or are currently a new mom, Here are some survival tips for new moms that you might find useful while on your journey!
- Meal plan! Before baby arrives, freeze meals when you can or, ask friends and family to volunteer to cook meals. There are websites that actually allow you to create customized online sign ups where friends and family can choose a day off of a calendar to bring meals when needed.
- Limit visitors. You’re going to want to spend as much time as you can with baby when he or she is first born. Both mom and baby need rest and time for bonding. As hard as it is to say no to guests, they will understand.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Seriously, if you need a break or a helping hand, don’t be afraid to ask for it! If your family and friends aren’t local, look for support from other moms in the area. Most hospitals and birthing centers have new mom support groups and you may be able to find help there as well!
- Take care of yourself. Make sure to get plenty of rest, eat well and exercise. Finding time for yourself as a new mom can be tough but it can be done! As mentioned above, don’t be afraid to ask for help!
- Keep things where you’ll need them the most! Make sure things you’re going to use often are easily accessible. For example, if you spend a lot of time with your baby in your living or family room, it’s probably a good idea to keep a few diapers, diaper cream, an extra outfit and toys where they are in reach. If you are bottle feeding, keep bottles in a cabinet or on the kitchen counter so you can get to them quickly! When baby is hungry, you don’t want to be scrambling for those supplies 😉
- Keep a change of clothes in your diaper bag for baby. You never know when your little one is going to spit-up or have a diaper blowout! Keep an extra outfit or two in your diaper bag and make sure to switch them out as the season change or as your baby grows into a new size.
- Stock up on baby stuff! You’re going to want to make sure you have plenty of diapers, clothes, pacifiers, formula, etc. With that being said…
- Purchase baby Diapers, formula and other baby items at Sam’s Club! Not only do they provide savings on baby goods, they offer many other great services! Sam’s Club allows you to buy in bulk which gives you the convenience of not having to run back and forth to the store because you have a stash of baby goods are home.
Now that our family has grown from three to four, I’m always looking to save on baby items. Babies can go through diapers, formula, and other things so fast! There are many reasons it pays to shop at Sam’s Club! Here are just a few:
- Join and start saving! When you sign up, you’ll receive $80 in savings on baby items like diapers, wipes, formula, etc.New members MUST join through the link provided HERE in order to receive the $80 special savings.
- Club Pickup! I personally love this option! Club Pickup allows you to shorten your shopping trip by letting you to reserve items for pickup at your local club. Save your regular shopping lists online for easy repeat purchases. You can schedule pickup for as soon as the next day and receive a text when your order is ready. Get details about this feature at samsclub.com/pickup
- Everyday savings on baby items! Even though you pay for a larger pack, it costs you less per unit on diapers, formula, and other items.
- Instant Savings Books. Throughout the year, Sam’s Club suppliers provide additional savings beyond their already low prices!
- Convenience of SamsClub.com Set shipping intervals on the baby items you use the most so you don’t have to worry about running out! Standard shipping is FREE on most diaper, wipes, and formula. This saves you time so you don’t have to shop for these items and have more time for yourself and baby.
Sam’s Club carries my favorite baby brands and products plus high quality private brands at a lower price. I love that I can purchase Huggies, Aveeno Baby Wash, Desitin Diaper Rash Cream, Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash and Lotion and more!
Member’s Mark items at Sam’s Club are equal quality for a lower price! If you are a formula feeding mom, the Member’s Mark formula has the same ingredients as other top national brands! In addition to Member’s Mark formula, you can also find Member’s Mark diapers and wipes where baby items are located.
Sam’s Club not only provides savings for baby but for your whole family as well! You will find great prices on groceries and household items plus extra savings at Sam’s Club fueling stations! Savings on gas? Yes please!
Sam’s Club provides big savings for growing families! Join today and get $80 in special savings on baby basics. Learn more on the Sam’s Club website! This is a special offer is only available for moms who join through the link here: https://goo.gl/4PgDuY. Sam’s Club subscription service saves you time. How would you spend your extra time?
Sam’s Club provides big savings for growing families, join and get $80 in special savings on baby basics.
This post was sponsored by Sam’s Club, however, the text and opinions are all my own.