I was inspired by Saturday Top Five Laughs over at the The Mommyhood Chronicles so I decided to try something new that I’m hoping that will become a weekly thing!
E is 2 1/2 going on 20. She’s over dramatic and I have nicknamed her my “baby diva”. E says and does a lot of funny and cute things and has me laughing and smiling every day! I figured if the things she says and does makes me laugh, they might make you giggle as well (or not..)! Here are a few gems from this week:
- Do you know the Barney Clean Up song (the old one)? If not, check out the video below. Instead of singing, “Everybody clean up…” while putting away her toys, She sings, “somebody clean up! Anybody clean up!”
- The other day, E said she had to use the potty. I was in the process of doing something so I told her, “One moment please.” As I walk into the bathroom, I see a whole role of toilet paper in the toilet bowl. I look at E who has her best powty face on and says in the sweetest voice, “I’m sorry mommy.” Totally melted heart! I told her that it was ok and let her know that next time she should wait for mommy.
- This might be a little TMI: We were shopping and ended up next to the feminine care aisle at the store. E picks a box of feminine care product, turns to me and says loudly, “Happy birthday mommy!!!” My birthday is in July but it’s the thought that counts, right? 😉
- E was angry with me because I told her she needed to clean up her Mega Bloks before she could play with another toy (I’m a terrible mommy, right?). She gets on her Disney Princess toy phone and says, “Santa, mom is not nice!” And of course, when I go to snap a photo of her “angry” face, She puts on a smile for the camera!
- E was using her play kitchen and Grandma’s house and asked me if I wanted coffee. I said, “Sure!” so she hands me a little cup and says, “It’s black mommy, no milk.” How does my two year old remember how I take my coffee?!
- Last but not least, I leave you with a video I recorded of E a few weeks ago while we were at a Walgreens. We spotted a super cute Santa hat with an attached beard that we ended up having some fun with! I posted photos of E wearing it on Wordless Wednesday but I’ve been dying to share the clip too!
So, What funny things has your kiddo said or done this week? I’d love to hear!