Most students are back in school by now and the official beginning of fall has started! When sending my daughter back, I made sure her backpack was stocked with the essentials like pencils, folders and things of that nature. I also added some things you might have not thought of like ChapStick®, the perfect must-have addition to school bags!
E and I occasionally suffer from chapped lips usually during the fall and winter seasons. Let’s face it though, you can experience chapping during any season and anytime throughout the school year. So what are some ways to prevent and treat chapped lips? Check out some ways below!
Ways to prevent and treat chapped lips during the school year!
- Drink water! Drinking plenty of water keeps you and your lips hydrated! I always make sure E has a bottle of water in her backpack.
- Exfoliate dry lips! I make my own sugar scrub using a tablespoon of brown sugar with a drop of honey. This is perfect option for preteens and teeangers as well as adults. I them rub the mixture onto my lips to get rid of the dry skin. You can also use a wet washcloth to rub your lips.
- Use a humidifier! Use a humidifier while you sleep during colder months when you have the heat on. This will help keep your lips moisturized.
- Stay away from salty and spicy foods! They can dry out your lips.
- Use a lip balm! as I mentioned above, we use ChapStick® Lip Balm to keep our lips smooth and silky for the school year.
Smooth and silky lips for the school year with Chapstick!
ChapStick® is a skincare staple that helps keep lips smooth and silky all school year long. They have us covered with lip balms that contain SPF and more. One of my favorites that is ChapStick® Moisturizer which softens and protects my lips and contains SPF 12, providing UVB protection! The hydrating formula contains aloe and vitamin E plus other moisturizing ingredients.
ChapStick® is available in many varieties and now can also be purchased on ChapStick®’s new online store! You’re just a click away from healthier looking lips. To order, there’s a minimum quantity requirement of 3 items at checkout but this gives you the opportunity to add as many ChapStick® products you want to your cart! Plus, Shipping is FREE right now on orders over $15!
Enter to win a ChapStick® lunchbox tin featuring some ChapStick® varieties below! This giveaway is open to entrants 18 years and older residing in U.S. This giveaway ends September 30th at 11:59PM ET. Enter using the giveaway tools form below. Good luck!
The ChapStick® product, information and gift have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.” Please consult the FTC Endorsement and Testimonial Guides (available at http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf) for more information.