This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc., Circle Foods LLC, and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are my own.
My summer has been pretty busy so far! E started camp in early July which has actually been a blessing. She’s there three to five hours a day and this allows me to get more done around our home like cleaning and even cooking! Even so, when it comes to summer meals, I’m always looking for ones that are quick and easy to make. Let’s face it, who wants to slave over a stove during the hot summer months? Just becasue a meal I make is quick doesn’t mean it’s not balanced and bursting with flavor! I’m mixing things up with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, and TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas, all of which can be found at Walmart!
My favorite summer meal creation is Zesty Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Pizza. Not only is it super simple to make, it’s also very flavorful and is always a hit with my hubby and the kids!
I headed to Walmart with my grocery list, making sure I picked up the ingredients for this recipe and some other odds and ends. First, I grabbed some barbecue sauce and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing from the condiment aisle. The robust dressing is packed with herbs, seasonings and flavors for an extra zesty boost perfect for my Zesty Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Pizzas.
I then headed over to the refrigerated section to get a package of TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas which are made from 5 simple ingredients and are naturally delicious with no preservatives which is one of the reasons I use them versus other brands.
Before checking out, I made sure to head to the freezer section for Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken. Tyson Grilled & Ready is both delicious and protein filled. They’re also simple and convenient to make! What’s not to love?
Zesty Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Pizza
- 1 package of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- 1 package of TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas
- 1/8 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese per pizza
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the barbecue sauce and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cook TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas in a skillet according to the directions on the packaging.
- Heat Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken according to packaging. You can either microwave or use a skillet which is what I did.
- Place cooked tortilla on on a pizza pan.
- Spread a few spoonfuls of the sauce mixture on a tortilla then place chicken on top of sauce followed by one cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place pizza in oven or toaster oven for about 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat process for each Zesty Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Pizza you make.
Once you’ve allowed the creation to cool, cut using a pizza slicer and serve!
What’s your favorite summer meal creation?