This post sponsored by Lunchbox but all opinions are my own. Today’s post will offer a safe space for parents to share information and discuss common feeding questions. Just because we’re talking about formula, doesn’t mean we aren’t supporting breastfeeding. Pediatricians say breastfeeding is best for babies and Parent’s Choice supports that.
We all want what we feel is best for our babies and as a new mom, It’s good to know your options, especially when it comes to feeding time! Both E and baby Aric were fed formula and breast milk as infants. Neither one of my babies latched so I found myself pumping for both. E drank both breast milk and formula until she was about three months old and after that, she was exclusively formula fed. Aric drank breast milk exclusively until he was 8 months old and then we transitioned him to formula. I was glad that Parent’s Choice was an available option for my babies and over time, It has become a trusted brand for my family! Not only is it affordable, the brand is nutritionally comparable to all the expensive baby formula brands!
Parent’s Choice products are available exclusively at Walmart. As mentioned above, They are as nutritious and safe as national brands at an affordable price. In fact, Parent’s Choice meets all infant’s formula nutritional standards and the recommendation of the AAP (the American Academy of Pediatrics).
Parent’s Choice Formula is available in the following varieties and prices:
- Parent’s Choice Premium Powder
– Infant Formula Value Size 35oz- Makes average 65, 4 oz bottles
– Clinically proven to support growth and development
– Compares to Enfamil Infant
– Under $20.00 at $19.98
- Parent’s Choice Advantage Tub Powder
– Stage 2 Formula
– Value Size 35oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
– Suitable for babies 6-12 months
– Under $20.00 at $19.98
- Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Canned
– Powder Infant Formula
– 33.2oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
– For fussiness & gas
– Compares to Similac Sensitive
– Under $20.00 at $19.98 (was $21.58)
- Parent’s Choice Gentle
– Infant Formula with Iron
– Value Size 33.2oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
– For fussiness, gas and crying
– Compares to Enfamil Gentlease
– Under $20.00 at $19.98 (was $22.47)
Why Parent’s Choice? Here are just a few more reasons:
- Parent’s Choice is clinically proven to be as well tolerated as Enfamil® and Similac®
- Parent’s Choice is nutritionally comparable to all the expensive baby formula brands, including Enfamil®, Similac® and Gerber® national brand infant formulas
- You can use the Parent’s Choice Baby Formula Finder to select the best formula for your baby.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
The Parent’s Choice Feeding Time Sweepstakes!
Enter below for the chance to win $100 Visa Gift Card and Samples of Parent’s Choice Formula! This sweepstakes ends on Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT. See the terms & conditions below for official rules. Good luck!
This post sponsored by Lunchbox but all opinions are my own.