This is a sponsored post.
Last week was pretty hectic because I’m still adjusting to E’s school schedule so on my way to the grocery store, I stopped into my local 7-Eleven for a coffee and quick a grab and go quick lunch. During my visit, I noticed a sign for New Jersey Lottery‘s new easy to play and win game, Fast Play! I typically don’t play the lottery unless its scratch-offs but the new game piqued my interest.
Fast Play is a new series of games that offer quick play styles and are printed on demand, straight from the lottery terminal. I suppose the best way I can describe Fast Play is that its like scratch-offs only that there’s no scratching required or waiting for drawings like you would with other New Jersey Lottery Games. Fast Play is quick, simple and fun!
Right now there are a few different Fast Play ticket options ranging from $1 to $5 per ticket with $10 games to be released at later dates. Fast Cash and Red Hot Numbers are $1 each to play, Slots of Fun and 10x the Cash are $2 per ticket and Bling Bling Bucks is $5. Seeing how easy it was to play, I told the 7-Eleven clerk to mix it up.
I played the following Fast Play games:
- Fast Cash- Win up to $500! Overall odds: 1 in 4. How to play: You win by matching three winning symbols in any vertical, horizontal or diagonal line and win a prize prize for that line!
- Red Hot Numbers- Win up to $1000! Overall odds: 1 in 3.9. How to play: Match your numbers to the “hot numbers.” In the prize legend, find the total amount of matching numbers and win the corresponding prize. Only the highest number of matches. If you find the hot symbol in your numbers, you can win $25 instantly!
- Slots of Fun- Win up to $5000! Overall odds: 1 in 3.8. How to play: Find three (3) winning symbols in a single spin to win the prize shown! If you find two winning symbols and a crown symbol in a single spin and win double the price shown. You can win multiple times on one ticket!
- 10x the Cash– Win up to $5000! Overall odds: 1 in 3.5. How to play: Match any of your numbers to any of the winning numbers and win the prize shown for that number. Find a 5X symbol and win five times any prize won. Find a 10x symbol and win 10 times any prize!
- Bling Bling Bucks- Win up to $25,000! Overall odds: 1 in 3.2. How to play: Match three like prize amounts and win that amount. Lucky Diamond Bonus- In either bonus game, get two like prize amounts and you win that prize automatically! Each bonus game played separately.
I actually ended up winning a few bucks off of the Fast Cash games! Can you guess what I did with my winnings? If you guessed that I purchased more Fast Play games, you are correct! Not only did I buy some Fast Play tickets for myself, I purchased a few for my grandfather as well. He has been playing the New Jersey Lottery for years and it’s become a bit of a tradition to exchange New Jersey Lottery Tickets around the holidays and birthdays. Although it wasn’t a special occasion, I wasn’t sure if he had heard of Fast Play yet so I brought over a few tickets to his house so that he could check out the fun new game. Sure enough, he had already known about Fast Play and had already played it! I handed over the handful of tickets I bought for him and out of the five Fast Cash tickets, he had won a total of $10! His 90th birthday is coming up in November and I know what I will be placing in his card, Fast Play tickets from New Jersey Lottery!
Still not sure how to play? Check out the video below!
Fast Play is officially my favorite New Jersey Lottery game to play! I think the next time I visit my local 7-Eleven, I’m going to pick up some more Slots of Fun games because I’m loving the 1 to 3.8 odds plus, it’s just a fun game to play!
Head over to any local brick and mortar retail location that sells lottery tickets to play. Fast Play games will be refreshed and changed every few months so be on the lookout for new favorites.
Have you played Fast Play from New Jersey Lottery yet? If not, which game are you looking forward to playing?
Disclaimer: You must be 18 or older to buy a lottery ticket. The New Jersey Lottery reminds players, it’s only a game…remember to play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1800-GAMBLER®. For more information visit New Jersey Lottery https://www.njlottery.com/en-us/home.html