Easter comes early this year (April 5th) which is less than two weeks away! Like most people, We’re pretty busy trying to finalize dinner plans and I’m in the process of planning what treats I will be making for the little ones this holiday.
PEEPS have been an Easter basket staple for years. I remember the Easter bunny leaving them in my basket as a kid and the tradition lives on with my little ones. If you’re looking for a fun treat to make for the holiday or something you can create with the kids, look no further! Below you will find some fun desserts and snacks using the yummy bunnies and chicks! These easy to make treats are sure to be a hit at class parties and your own Easter celebrations!
11 desserts you can make using PEEPS:
- Marshmallow Peeps in a Nest– Family Fun Journal
- White Chocolate Peeps– The Joys of Boys
- Peeps Peanut Butter Parfait Recipe– Simply Southern Mom (Pictured)
- Peeps Pudding Cups Recipe– Meet Kristy
- Jellybean-Tailed Peeps Pops Recipe– Meet Kristy (Pictured)
- Easter Marshmallow Bunny Pops Recipe– Must Have Mom (Pictured)
- Peeps Pudding Cups: A Fun Easter Dessert to Make with the Kids – Blommi
- Peeps on a Stick Pops– Artsy Momma
- Two-Toned Gelatin Easter Chicks and Bunnies with Wilton and PEEPS #WiltonTreatTeam– Baby Loving Mama (Pictured)
- Peeps Birds Nest: A Fun Easter Treat To Make with Your Kids– The Pinning Mama (Pictured)
- PEEPS®Cupcakes-Easy Easter Dessert– NEPA Mom
What fun treats are you looking forward to making this Easter?