I’m excited to announce that I am now a Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant! I’ve been looking for a job that would allow me to stay at home with E for a while now and someone had suggested direct sales. Jamberry Nails was definitely the best choice for me! I love doing my nails and this is a product that I am thrilled to share with others!
Jamberry Nails are non-toxic, vegan, and made right here in the USA! Some other reasons why to love Jamberry:
- Made of vinyl
- No harmful chemicals
- No chipping like with polish!
- No dry time
- Formaldehyde free
- Latex free
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Clean nails with nail polish remover or alcohol.
- Cut and file your nails to desired length and shape.
- Buff top of the nail, clean again more with nail polish remover or alcohol, and push back cuticle.
- Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail shield that best fits.
- Peel off nail shield and warm with a blow-dryer 10-15 seconds or until soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the shield onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the shield to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the shield around the cuticle.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining shield using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to the shield again until it is sealed to the nail. (Repeating this step several times helps create a tight seal to the nail surface and increases wear time)
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in are those of Trisha of Momma T and Family. No form of compensation was received. Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”